Friday, May 11, 2012

Heading the wrong direction.

Tweanty-six hundred sq ft of roof, fifteen hundred shingles, and a few dried out (they actually cracked) fingers later the roof is done. I hope it's water proof, I've had nice weather the whole time I've been here, but I hear it rains a lot.

We're headed to cape lookout near Tillamook OR for the night. It should be a great night for camping on the shore. Tomorrow I'll be headed north again after a tour of the Tillamook cheese company.

Highway 101 crossing the Columbia River.

4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you're touring Tillamook....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not want to pick up a hitchhiking Dominic after he's visited the Cheese factory. "Hmm...why does it smell like Jalapeno Jack in my car?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully I have no problems digesting cheese..

    ReplyDelete