Monday, July 30, 2012

On my way!

I had a two day stop in Seattle Washington on my way out of America. I was originally planning to rent a car and drive over to Wenatchee to visit my aunt there, but car rentals were too expensive and I still had a lot of planning that I needed to do. So, I spent most of wednesday working on planning in a coffee shop and my aunt and cousin came out to visit me for supper. In the end it was probably a good thing cars were expensive. It turns out one really should not wait until the last day before trying to deal with things like changing cellphone service and auto insurance. Oh well it's done. I guess I know for next time?

Mt Rainier flying into SEA-TAC on a nearly clear day.

Couch surfing at the comfort inn... Thank you Droege family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment